Run your Shortcuts
automatically with Shortery.
Tired of manually executing a shortcut every morning when starting to work?
Just add the shortcut to Shortery and let it run automatically.
Shortery offers seven different triggers to run a shortcut:
- Application Launch & Quit - Run a shortcut when you start or quit an app.
- Time - Set a time when the shortcut should run and define how often it should be repeated.
- Wake Up & Sleep - Run shortcuts before your Mac goes to sleep or after it wakes up.
- Login & Logout - How about your Mac greeting you in the morning and telling you about your current
day? Use the Login-Trigger
to get your day started.
- Keyboard - Need direct access to a shortcut? Define a global hotkey and trigger it from any app.
- Appearance - Run a shortcut when your Mac changes from dark to light mode or light to dark mode.
- Power - Run shortcuts when you plug in a power adapter or your battery capacity runs low.
- Focus Mode - Triggers a shortcut, when the focus mode changes.
Beautiful time tracking for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Watch.
If Shortery can't load shortcuts, here is how to fix it:
- Open the Finder
- Navigate to Applications
- Right click on the Shortcuts.app > Show Package Contents
- Navigate to Contents/Library/Helpers/Shortcuts Events.app
- Open the Shortcuts Events.app
- Open Tyme and try again
It seems like the Shortcut Events App has to be opened once before other apps can use it. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future macOS release.